The Radialis Comp is a classic style, the harness is easy to put on and take off thanks six Easy Glider buckles. The Radialis Comp is a classic style, full body harness with simple putting on by stepping into it from above like a pair of trousers. The two different webbing colors separate the waist and chest parts making instruction to the use of the harness easier. The radialis is also available in children’s sizes. The classic high ropes harness. Fully-adjustable webbing harness that covers all sizes thanks to its six Easy-Glider buckles.
Available in sizes Junior one size and Adult one size, sold per 5 pieces
- Stitched webbing terminations designed so that straps cannot be completely unthreaded
- Different colors for easy size identification (icemint, oasis)
- Tarp patch to write on for labelling harnesses
- Adjustable leg loops for optimum fit and full flexibility
- Small pouch on harness to accommodate an RFID tag
- Elasticated loops hold remainder of straps in place
- Central D-ring for attaching a lanyard
- Gear loop for storing additional equipment
- Different webbing design simplifies the distinction of chest harness, sit harness and leg loops
Children’s (one size) full body harness. Steel front belay point. Fully adjustable with Easy Glider auto-locking buckles.
- Waist: min. 40cm / max. 100cm
- Leg Loops: min. 25cm / max. 53cm
Regular (one size) Full Body Harness. Steel front belay point. Full adjustable with Easy Glider auto-locking buckles.
- Waist: min. 45cm / max. 140cm
- Leg Loops: min. 25cm / max. 85cm
- UIAA: Yes
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Front: Yes
- Weight: 900 g