Split-second, one-handed installation will make your guides happy and increase throughput, and the integrated trigger attachment removes the worry of dropping the trolley while installing it on the line. High quality materials and premium bearings increase the lifespan of the trolley, and the EZ Clip is rugged enough to withstand impact braking without unnecessary bulk.
Note: Volumepricing available in batches of 25, 50, 100, 200 pieces in one order.
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- The patent-pending trigger-activated installation provides ease of use and maximizes throughput
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the longest lasting compact trolleys
- Rated for speeds up to 121kph (75mph) and impact speeds of 72kph (45mph)
- The integrated impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The patent-pending design pivots with the rider to keep both sheaves on the cable during braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
- Optional catch accessory integrates with zipSTOP Brake Trolley to aid in rider retrieval.
- Dimensions: 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Weight: 507 grams (1.1 lb)
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)
- LightSpeed EZ Clip Trolley – CE Certificate
- LightSpeed EZ Clip Trolley manual
Note. Only use lanyards and harnesses that conform to the standards shown in the LightSpeed product manual. We highly recommend using Head Rush Zipline specific lanyards, available in four different lengths including a specifically designed girth hitch loop.