It may be small, but don’t underestimate the LightSpeed Micro Trolley. This zip line trolley is compact, durable, and lightweight. The high quality materials and premium bearings used in the Micro will increase the trolley’s lifespan. It’s an affordable option for zip line operators looking to provide a fast, smooth ride, and it’s rugged enough to withstand impact braking without any unnecessary bulk.
Note: Volumepricing available in batches of 25, 50, 100, 200 pieces in one order.
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the longest lasting compact trolleys available
- Rated for speeds up to 121kph (75mph) and impact speeds of 72kph (45mph)
- The patent-pending forward design keeps both sheaves on the cable during braking for a smoother rider experience
- The integrated impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
- Optional catch accessory integrates with zipSTOP Brake Trolley to aid in rider retrieval.
- Dimensions: 123 mm (4.8 in)
- Weight: 364 grams (0.8 lb)
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)
- LightSpeed Micro Trolley – CE Certificate
- LightSpeed Micro Trolley manual