The Precision Pulley is the first pulley of its kind for the zip line industry; lightweight, corrosion-resistant and specially engineered to eliminate rope snagging.
The Precision Pulley was designed to be used in the redirection or reduction line setup for your zipSTOP Zip Line Brake and fits Gorilla Rope perfectly, although the pulley can be used anytime you’re working with a 7 mm or smaller rope.
- Premium bearings last season after season
- Recessed side plates cover sheave edges making rope snagging virtually impossible
- Smooth finished aluminum sheave reduces corrosion and rope wear
- Rounded design has no sharp edges, keeping the rope intact, reducing wear, and eliminating hazardous surfaces
- Specially designed for use with Gorilla Rope in a zipSTOP redirect system
- Lightweight and simple, yet highly functional
- Anodized aluminum side-plates increase strength while being corrosion-resistant
- Accommodates most carabiners
- Dimensions: 51 mm long x 86 mm high x 21 mm wide (2 inches long x 3.4 inches high x 0.8 inches wide)
- Minimum Rated Strength: 18 kN (4,046 lbs)
- Weight: 139 grams (4.9 ounces)
- CE Certified to EN 12278
- Redirection Pulley – CE Certificate
- Redirection Pulley manual