The HiRope is the cost effective solution, which is designed specifically for the use in ropes courses. With the HiRope the cable length between safety belt and life line can be individually adjusted much easier. There are no more different lengths of lanyards for different sizes of participants required.
The HiRope is available in 4 configurations:
- HiRope Adjustable Lanyard for Saferoller Trolley V3
- HiRope Adjustable Lanyard for Saferoller Trolley V2
- HiRope with Lanyard for Saferoller Trolley V3 + Carebiner 2
- HiRope with Lanyard for Saferoller Trolley V2 + Carebiner 2
Say goodbye to different lanyard lengths for different customer sizes!
- The HiRope can also be used with other systems as Saferoller and Speedrunner.
- The HiRope is not a personal protective equipment (PPE), this function is performed by the certified rope.
- The HiRope was designed to absorb the fall by the maximum factor 1 and is intended only for use on the ropes course. The system meets the highest standards. (EN 15567)
- The HiRope meets these requirements. It is a simple and innovative product that offers two very important functions for our operators:
- The number of employees is reduced.
- The HiRope works like a shock absorber.
With the ergonomic, unique ”HiRope”, the lanyard length between the harness and mobile connecting device can be quickly adjusted. In addition to the adjustment of the lanyard, it is now possible to permanently lock the length of the lanyard.
“HiRope” is the cost effective solution designed specifically for use in ropes courses or zip line parks. “HiRope” works like a shock absorber.
- Permanent locking of lanyard length
- Adjustability improved
- Lanyard length adjustable with one hand by customer or staff member
- One lanyard fits all costumer sizes: from 4 years and up
- Easy to operate
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio
- Easy maintenance as lanyard can be replaced by operator
- Compatible with Saferoller and Speedrunner continuous belay and other systems
- For use with “Carebiner II“ or Rapid Link (Pear shaped) Ø 10mm
- PPE EN17109
- Lanyard: 25 – 150 cm