The QuickFlight Free Fall Device provides an exciting free fall experience with high throughput and low operational costs for ropes courses, zip line towers, family entertainment centers, and more. You can choose your device based on your mounting height options and RipCord configuration to increase the free fall distance. Mounted indoors or outdoors the QuickFlight free-fall device offers minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership and high throughput as the device itself retracts quickly which in turn allows for rapid turnover and a high return on investment.
Bring free fall to your business with QuickFlight, an exhilarating, high throughput free fall thrill for all ages!
- True free fall: Our magnetic braking technology enables QuickFlight to offer an unrestricted ‚”true free fall‚” up to 4m (13 ft). True free fall combined with a high GPA (ground proximity awareness) factor results in a complete free fall experience truly unlike anything in the industry.
- Dual line system. Redundant, dual line system and built-in Overload Protection Assemblies (OPAs) serve to maximize rider comfort and operator peace of mind.
- Operational Compatibility. Mount the QuickFlight indoors or out with options for low mounting that ranges up to 23 m (75 ft). A wide range of weights (20-130kg/44-28lbs) and mounting options allow for a custom free fall experience that is compatible with the height of your structures and comfort levels of your clientele.
- Eddy Current, Magnetic Braking Technology. Magnetics allow for a compact design that is easy to install, carry, and service, making it perfect for a top anchor on an existing tower or platform. Eddy current, magnetic braking used in free fall offers a soft catch and smooth descent, cycle after cycle.
- High Throughput: The QuickFlight retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. Easy installation, portability, and field replaceability of parts means you will save more over time, watching your customers free fall while your profits skyrocket!
Note: The primary difference between the QuickFlight and QuickFlight XL is mounting height.
Every QuickFlight comes with an upper webbing attached to a RipCord option and two carabiners (with lanyard keepers) on the webbing line. You will need separate mounting equipment to mount the QuickFlight device (NOT INCLUDED). We recommend purchasing the QuickFlight Mounting Kit.
QuickFlight Annual Service
To maintain your QuickFlight Free Fall Devices warranty and ensure compliance with safety standards, all devices must undergo an annual service. Service is an annual process to make sure that your QuickFlight is operating properly and any worn parts, like the webbing, are replaced. Servicing your QuickFlight on time helps to maintain the warranty and maximize performance. Annual service is also mandatory to ensure compliance with safety standards like CE and ANSI. The QuickFlight Annual Service fee is €299,00.
- Rated Working Capacity: 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight: QuickFlight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Warranty (all devices): 2 years
- ASTM F2291-11: Standard Practice for Design of Amusement Rides and Devices
- QuickFlight CE certificate
- QuickFlight / QuickFlight XL manual
- QuickFlight Low Mount (Mild Free Fall)
Minimum Mounting Height – 6.0 m (19.7 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 8.3 m (27.2 ft)
- QuickFlight 1 m RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height – 8 m (26.3 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 14.3 m (46.9 ft)
- QuickFlight 2 m RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height – 9 m (29.6 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 15.3 m (50.01 ft)