The Zipline Airbag is an emergency arrest device (EAD). The zipwire airbag is a back-up zip line brake that is completely separate from the primary brake and require no action by the participant to engage. In other words, the zipline airbag is a passive brake, independent of the primary brake.
Only the most advanced, flame retardant EU made materials have been selected to provide you with unrivalled durability and reliability. The light weight materials and innovative features make it easy to set up. An innovative blower positioning limits unwanted access to it and eliminates the risks. Reinforced anchoring points provide absolute safety and security.
The Zipline Airbag can be delivered in any size, but we recommend the size as shown in the photo’s: 180x120x60cm.
- Recommended size: 180x120x60cm
- Replaceable protective coating in the contact area
- Power rings around the perimeter
- Constant blowing
- Including air compressor
- Pressure regulation and automatic control of pressure in the chamber
- 220 volt power supply needed for operation
Expert Information regarding Zipline technology
Interested to read more about Zipline technology and Expert opinions?
- White Paper on Zipline Emergency Arrest Devices (EAD)
- Zip Line Design: Components for a Complete System
- 9 Zipline Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making
- Pros and Cons of Different Zip Line Brakes
- Expert Tips for Zip Line Brake Installations
- Does your zip line need an Emergency Arrest Device?
- MAG Brake Trolley, the Magnetic Self-braking Zipline pulley
- The Science of Eddy Current Magnetic Braking
- Why Zip Line Trolley Bearings Matter
- Whitepaper: Zipline Braking Dynamics
- Zip Line Installation: Give them the Best Ride